8 Steps to a Successful Science Fair Project:
Click on the link to see more information on each step.
1. Select a Topic and have it approved by your teacher if necessary.
3. Follow the Scientific Method.
4. Perform a controlled experiment and collect data. Keep a journal or logbook of everything you do.
5. Display your data using Charts and Graphs.
6. Communicate your results through your Display.
7. Communicate your results through your Abstract or Report.
8. Communicate your results through your Oral Presentation.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.